Our research is focused on understanding the effect of a mechanical force on the nanomechanical properties of biologically relevant entities, spanning from cell membranes to individual proteins.
Our laboratory is split between the Department of Physics of King’s College London (Strand Campus) and the Randall Division of Cell and Molecular Biophysics (Guy’s Campus).
May 2017 News:
*** We are looking for a new PhD student and a Postdoc to join the lab! If you are interested contact firstname.lastname@example.org ***
- Stephanie has joined the lab!
- Our new paper has been Tailoring protein nanomechanics with chemical reactivity accepted in Nature Communications!
- Our new paperThe nanomechanics of lipid multibilayer stacks exhibits complex dynamics has been accepted in Small!
February 2017 News:
- We are welcoming a new postdoc Vinoth and a new masters student Sam!
- Massive congratulations to Aisling for successfully defending her PhD!
January 2017 News:
- Our new paper Binding of Myomesin to Obscurin-Like-1 at the Muscle M-Band Provides a Strategy for Isoform- Specific Mechanical Protection has been published in Structure!